This International Standard aims to provide general guidance for outsourcing for any organization in any sector. It provides a vocabulary for outsourcing practitioners across all industry sectors. It includes typical outsourcing concepts to improve the understanding of all stakeholders, by providing a set of practices that can be used to manage the outsourcing life cycle.
ISO 37500:2014 covers following areas:
- good outsourcing management practices;
- provisions on outsourcing arrangements;
- impact changing business requirements;
- management of risks involved;
- fostering mutually beneficial business relationships.
More details on www.iso.org – news